B.C.A. Examination, 2016
(Sixth Semester) / First Paper
(Computer Network Security)
- (a) Discuss various kinds of attacks?
(b) With a neat diagram, explain a model for network security?
- (a) What are the requirements for message authentication?
(b) Explain PGP? Why should some encrypt e-mail?
- (a) Assume a client C want to communicate with a server S using Kerberos protocol, how can it be
(b) Explain authentication header?
- (a) What is SNMP? How does it work, explain?
(b) Explain secure- Electronic transactions? Explain various Key requirements need for secure
- What is a firewall, explain the various types of firewall configurations with relevant diagram?
- Explain followings :
- (a) What are the properties a digital signature should have?
(b) Explain classical Encryption techniques in detail?
- Write short notes (any three) :
(i) Public Key Crypto system
(iii) Configuration Management
(iv) Secure Socket Layer